Is There Anything I Can Do to Get a Crime Off My Record?

Criminal Defense Lawyer in West Palm Beach

Under certain conditions, and if you meet a set number of criteria, you can have a conviction of a crime removed from your public criminal record. At my West Palm Beach criminal defense law firm, The Law Offices of Phillip T. Ridolfo, Jr., I may be able to have your criminal conviction removed from your record forever. The courts of Florida have allowed for a procedure known as "expungement" of a criminal record. The process by which the expungement or removal begins is with an application for eligibility. Once a certificate of eligibility is received from the state, then a petition to expunge a criminal history record can be filed with the proper court of jurisdiction.

I have successfully handled dozens of expungement petitions in my 25 years of practice, and can do the same for you. I have the experience and knowledge necessary to advise you if your record can be expunged, prior to filing any documents. If you are eligible, my staff and I will personally prepare your application for certificate of eligibility, your petition for expungement, and follow through with service to the state and prosecutor and arresting agency. We will follow up until the expungement is approved and the record of your arrest or conviction is wiped from the public record.

Contact an Experienced Expungement Lawyer in West Palm Beach

If your expungement is approved, it allows you to lawfully deny or fail to acknowledge any arrests or convictions covered by the expungement when answering questions on an application, unless you are a 1) candidate for a job with a criminal justice agency, 2) defendant in a criminal prosecution, 3)candidate for admission to the Florida Bar, 4) person seeking a job with state agencies such as Department of Children and Families, the Department of Health, or the Department of Education or other similar state entities.

If you wish to find out more about removing an arrest or conviction from your record, please call my offices today and schedule a free consultation.

Request A Free Initial Consultation

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Put Us On Your Side